The summer is finally hear and GRIFF has a prayer about drowning. While looking on Instagram someone posted that if you almost drowned as a kid your childhood was lit. After reading it GRIFF thought to himself that his was lit because he almost drowned.
The same thing happened to TJ and Erica Campbell as well. Then GRIFF spoke about his brother and sister drowning in a small kiddie pool. GRIFF can swim now and laughed about it, but make sure you get those swimming lessons if you need it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next