The summer is finally hear and GRIFF has a prayer about drowning. While looking on Instagram someone posted that if you almost drowned as a kid your childhood was lit. After reading it GRIFF thought to himself that his was lit because he almost drowned.
The same thing happened to TJ and Erica Campbell as well. Then GRIFF spoke about his brother and sister drowning in a small kiddie pool. GRIFF can swim now and laughed about it, but make sure you get those swimming lessons if you need it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies