The summer is finally hear and GRIFF has a prayer about drowning. While looking on Instagram someone posted that if you almost drowned as a kid your childhood was lit. After reading it GRIFF thought to himself that his was lit because he almost drowned.
The same thing happened to TJ and Erica Campbell as well. Then GRIFF spoke about his brother and sister drowning in a small kiddie pool. GRIFF can swim now and laughed about it, but make sure you get those swimming lessons if you need it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World