Erica Campbell spoke about the “We’re The Campbells” episode from the other day and discussed love check-ins. TJ talked about how it’s great to see conflict resolution and how some couples might adopt this. Erica hopes that it inspires people to talk things out instead of arguing and get back to the reasons they fell in love.
GRIFF spoke about how great it is to see her family share special moments and one of his favorite parts was the kids cooking for Warryn Campbell. Erica expressed that she wants to show fans real life and to know what they do strengthens their relationship. There is negative television everywhere and she hopes her family can show some positivity.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More