Erica Campbell spoke about the “We’re The Campbells” episode from the other day and discussed love check-ins. TJ talked about how it’s great to see conflict resolution and how some couples might adopt this. Erica hopes that it inspires people to talk things out instead of arguing and get back to the reasons they fell in love.
GRIFF spoke about how great it is to see her family share special moments and one of his favorite parts was the kids cooking for Warryn Campbell. Erica expressed that she wants to show fans real life and to know what they do strengthens their relationship. There is negative television everywhere and she hopes her family can show some positivity.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]