Erica Campbell spoke about the “We’re The Campbells” episode from the other day and discussed love check-ins. TJ talked about how it’s great to see conflict resolution and how some couples might adopt this. Erica hopes that it inspires people to talk things out instead of arguing and get back to the reasons they fell in love.
GRIFF spoke about how great it is to see her family share special moments and one of his favorite parts was the kids cooking for Warryn Campbell. Erica expressed that she wants to show fans real life and to know what they do strengthens their relationship. There is negative television everywhere and she hopes her family can show some positivity.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox