Erica Campbell spoke about the “We’re The Campbells” episode from the other day and discussed love check-ins. TJ talked about how it’s great to see conflict resolution and how some couples might adopt this. Erica hopes that it inspires people to talk things out instead of arguing and get back to the reasons they fell in love.
GRIFF spoke about how great it is to see her family share special moments and one of his favorite parts was the kids cooking for Warryn Campbell. Erica expressed that she wants to show fans real life and to know what they do strengthens their relationship. There is negative television everywhere and she hopes her family can show some positivity.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game