Erica Campbell spoke about the “We’re The Campbells” episode from the other day and discussed love check-ins. TJ talked about how it’s great to see conflict resolution and how some couples might adopt this. Erica hopes that it inspires people to talk things out instead of arguing and get back to the reasons they fell in love.
GRIFF spoke about how great it is to see her family share special moments and one of his favorite parts was the kids cooking for Warryn Campbell. Erica expressed that she wants to show fans real life and to know what they do strengthens their relationship. There is negative television everywhere and she hopes her family can show some positivity.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- Kim Fields Discovers God’s Grace In New Lifetime Film Airing Easter Sunday
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!