Warryn Campbell’s sister, JoiStarRR is not only a singer, but works in real estate and is taking on some acting roles. She was speaking with a friend about her past relationship and got very emotional. Her friend recalls when they stopped communicating and JoiStaRR mentioned she found herself in a dark place.
JoiStaRR admitted to being in an emotionally abusive relationship for almost 3 years. She said she was in a bad space and realized she was pushing people out of her life. Her friend at the end just prays that JoiStaRR finds someone that truly loves her.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears