Warryn Campbell’s sister, JoiStarRR is not only a singer, but works in real estate and is taking on some acting roles. She was speaking with a friend about her past relationship and got very emotional. Her friend recalls when they stopped communicating and JoiStaRR mentioned she found herself in a dark place.
JoiStaRR admitted to being in an emotionally abusive relationship for almost 3 years. She said she was in a bad space and realized she was pushing people out of her life. Her friend at the end just prays that JoiStaRR finds someone that truly loves her.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production