Warryn Campbell’s sister, JoiStarRR is not only a singer, but works in real estate and is taking on some acting roles. She was speaking with a friend about her past relationship and got very emotional. Her friend recalls when they stopped communicating and JoiStaRR mentioned she found herself in a dark place.
JoiStaRR admitted to being in an emotionally abusive relationship for almost 3 years. She said she was in a bad space and realized she was pushing people out of her life. Her friend at the end just prays that JoiStaRR finds someone that truly loves her.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Sybil Wilkes With What You Need to Know About The Coronavirus Stimulus Package [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL Player Myron Rolle Is Now A Doctor Fighting Coronavirus
- Brooks Brothers To Make 150,000 Masks A Day To Fight Coronavirus Crisis
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- Report: ESPN To Move Up Date Of Upcoming Michael Jordan Documentary To April 19
- Carmelo Anthony Shares The Story Of How LeBron James Saved His Life