Warryn Campbell’s sister, JoiStarRR is not only a singer, but works in real estate and is taking on some acting roles. She was speaking with a friend about her past relationship and got very emotional. Her friend recalls when they stopped communicating and JoiStaRR mentioned she found herself in a dark place.
JoiStaRR admitted to being in an emotionally abusive relationship for almost 3 years. She said she was in a bad space and realized she was pushing people out of her life. Her friend at the end just prays that JoiStaRR finds someone that truly loves her.
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Remedy for Weariness (June 30th)
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge