Erica Campbell has a special prayer and wants blessings over all her sisters. She wasn’t just talking about blood related, but all the women she prays for. Erica spoke about how a lot of women feel they can’t be friends with other women because their heart is damaged. Someone might of betrayed them in the past and now they can’t get over it.
She wants god to re-store relationships and fill hearts with forgiveness. Erica knows that people will do you wrong, but you shouldn’t let that hurt stay inside of you. Show your support to friends, your sisters and celebrate one another.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Peacock’s “Fresh Prince Bel-Air” Reboot Cast Revealed As Will Smith Surprises Lead Actor with the News
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: Republicans Push Unproven Voter Fraud Claims In California Recall Election
- Maia Chaka, First Black Woman To Ref NFL Game, Is A Proud HBCU Grad