Erica Campbell has a special prayer and wants blessings over all her sisters. She wasn’t just talking about blood related, but all the women she prays for. Erica spoke about how a lot of women feel they can’t be friends with other women because their heart is damaged. Someone might of betrayed them in the past and now they can’t get over it.
She wants god to re-store relationships and fill hearts with forgiveness. Erica knows that people will do you wrong, but you shouldn’t let that hurt stay inside of you. Show your support to friends, your sisters and celebrate one another.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]