Erica Campbell has a special prayer and wants blessings over all her sisters. She wasn’t just talking about blood related, but all the women she prays for. Erica spoke about how a lot of women feel they can’t be friends with other women because their heart is damaged. Someone might of betrayed them in the past and now they can’t get over it.
She wants god to re-store relationships and fill hearts with forgiveness. Erica knows that people will do you wrong, but you shouldn’t let that hurt stay inside of you. Show your support to friends, your sisters and celebrate one another.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]