Erica Campbell has a special prayer and wants blessings over all her sisters. She wasn’t just talking about blood related, but all the women she prays for. Erica spoke about how a lot of women feel they can’t be friends with other women because their heart is damaged. Someone might of betrayed them in the past and now they can’t get over it.
She wants god to re-store relationships and fill hearts with forgiveness. Erica knows that people will do you wrong, but you shouldn’t let that hurt stay inside of you. Show your support to friends, your sisters and celebrate one another.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting