Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Stop, Step Back and Think Your Way Through!
- Nick Cannon Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Remarks, Diddy Wants Him At Revolt
- North Carolina City Apologizes For Slavery
- Judge Sends Black Teen To Juvenile Detention Center For Missing Online Homework
- Porsha Williams Arrested At Protest For Breonna Taylor
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- Kanye West Reportedly Explored Getting His Name On Florida Ballots Before Bowing Out Of Presidential Race
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished