Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]