Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Stuck On The Elevator [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Turn The Light On [VIDEO]
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson Baptized In Israel’s Jordan River
- James Fortune Releases New Single & Preps Lyric Video For “I Am”
- Erica Campbell, Jonathan McReynolds & More Play Game To Guess Gospel Artists Runs [VIDEO]
- Listen: Dee-1 & Jonathan McReynolds Team Up For New Song, “The One”
- Gene Moore Debuts Music Video For “Won’t Be Moved”, Co-Written By BJ The Chicago Kid
- Eva Marcille Shares She’s Having A Baby Boy
- Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett With A Rope Around His Neck On Night Of Alleged Attack