Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More