Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Kings & Queens, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary