GRIFF and comedian, Damon Williams gave a special prayer today for parents. They talked about grown kids living with them, eating all the the food in the house and never leaving. Damon prays for the spirit of independence to hit the kids so he can get private time with his wife.
He mentioned that when Luther Vandross comes on he hopes his grown kids play sleep. GRIFF hopes these kids do like Moses and find a way to leave the house and possibly never come back. Damon is praying for the parents of these grown kids with beards that are asking when they are going food shopping to find an apartment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Fortune & Wife Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Jekalyn Carr Drops Two New Songs Of Declaration [LISTEN HERE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Gospel Industry Fight [VIDEO]
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- I Spy Koryn Hawthorne: Did You Know She Was In An Old Video With Bri Babineaux? Watch This…
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know