GRIFF and comedian, Damon Williams gave a special prayer today for parents. They talked about grown kids living with them, eating all the the food in the house and never leaving. Damon prays for the spirit of independence to hit the kids so he can get private time with his wife.
He mentioned that when Luther Vandross comes on he hopes his grown kids play sleep. GRIFF hopes these kids do like Moses and find a way to leave the house and possibly never come back. Damon is praying for the parents of these grown kids with beards that are asking when they are going food shopping to find an apartment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]