GRIFF and comedian, Damon Williams gave a special prayer today for parents. They talked about grown kids living with them, eating all the the food in the house and never leaving. Damon prays for the spirit of independence to hit the kids so he can get private time with his wife.
He mentioned that when Luther Vandross comes on he hopes his grown kids play sleep. GRIFF hopes these kids do like Moses and find a way to leave the house and possibly never come back. Damon is praying for the parents of these grown kids with beards that are asking when they are going food shopping to find an apartment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]