GRIFF and comedian, Damon Williams gave a special prayer today for parents. They talked about grown kids living with them, eating all the the food in the house and never leaving. Damon prays for the spirit of independence to hit the kids so he can get private time with his wife.
He mentioned that when Luther Vandross comes on he hopes his grown kids play sleep. GRIFF hopes these kids do like Moses and find a way to leave the house and possibly never come back. Damon is praying for the parents of these grown kids with beards that are asking when they are going food shopping to find an apartment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More