It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready! Donald Trump will pick the Supreme Court nominee, but GRIFF has a couple names he would like to nominate. GRIFF believes that Judge Milian would be good for the job because she’s great on the show.
He even said Judge Judy because she’s mean and real as well as Judge Mathis because he’ll set everyone straight. GRIFF also nominates Judge Joe Brown even though he’s not on television anymore or possible Judge Lynn. The person GRIFF adores the most is Judge Faith. Even though Trump isn’t looking at any of these people they are all famous for their reality court shows.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage