Pastor Bobby Gruenewald creator of the YouVersion of The Bible App talks with the “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” show about the app. Erica Campbell mentioned that she uses it everyday and Gruenewald is so happy to be celebrating 10 years of it. God gave him the idea because Gruenewald felt at times he wasn’t reading enough of the word.
He thought about how technology and smartphones could help others that were having the same issue and is so excited about how far it has come. Over the past year they came up with a new feature where you and your friends can have a reading plan together. This is not only helpful, but it’s also a safe and trusted space that is productive.
Gruenewald has had the opportunity to not only talk about the app on CNN, but the New York Times as well. He also talked about how not charging people for this app allows people to have a relationship with God that maybe didn’t have one before. Make sure you download the app now!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag