Pastor Bobby Gruenewald creator of the YouVersion of The Bible App talks with the “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” show about the app. Erica Campbell mentioned that she uses it everyday and Gruenewald is so happy to be celebrating 10 years of it. God gave him the idea because Gruenewald felt at times he wasn’t reading enough of the word.
He thought about how technology and smartphones could help others that were having the same issue and is so excited about how far it has come. Over the past year they came up with a new feature where you and your friends can have a reading plan together. This is not only helpful, but it’s also a safe and trusted space that is productive.
Gruenewald has had the opportunity to not only talk about the app on CNN, but the New York Times as well. He also talked about how not charging people for this app allows people to have a relationship with God that maybe didn’t have one before. Make sure you download the app now!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81