Pastor Bobby Gruenewald creator of the YouVersion of The Bible App talks with the “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” show about the app. Erica Campbell mentioned that she uses it everyday and Gruenewald is so happy to be celebrating 10 years of it. God gave him the idea because Gruenewald felt at times he wasn’t reading enough of the word.
He thought about how technology and smartphones could help others that were having the same issue and is so excited about how far it has come. Over the past year they came up with a new feature where you and your friends can have a reading plan together. This is not only helpful, but it’s also a safe and trusted space that is productive.
Gruenewald has had the opportunity to not only talk about the app on CNN, but the New York Times as well. He also talked about how not charging people for this app allows people to have a relationship with God that maybe didn’t have one before. Make sure you download the app now!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate