GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Performs “Help” At 26th Annual Gospel Music Explosion [VIDEO]
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Italian Political Party Sues Italy’s First Black Cabinet Minister For Racism
- Michelle Obama Warns That ‘Other Folks’ Still Show Up At The Polls If We Don’t
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday