GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’
- Gabrielle Union Used To ‘Hate’ Her Natural Hair
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Temple Alum Breaks World Record For Creating The Largest Drawing Made By One Individual
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’