GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son