Have you ever been afraid to pray for someone? Erica Campbell spoke about her niece’s friend that they family did a prayer book and gave encouraging messages to through a tough time. Teddy Campbell told his daughter that she needed to find the words to pray with her friend as well. He mentioned that she should grab her hand and just speak those words.
Erica spoke about how sometimes people don’t want to pray for others because they don’t know if they’re saying the right words. If God places it in our hear to pray for someone then that is what we should do no matter what. Never doubt your prayer because you will find those words and be able to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game