LeToya Luckett is talking to Erica Campbell about married life, being pregnant and a new movie for TV One. Marriage has been work, but she is so happy and blessed God gave her this great man. She also is excited about this next chapter of having a baby in a couple of months.
LeToya will be in the movie “Down For Whatever,” which airs on TV One, July 22nd at 8p/7c. The movie is about her character being put up for adoption and years later wanting to know her biological family. This film will touch on abuse, love, forgiveness and more.
Fans should be happy to know that she will be on the next season of “Greenleaf” and has many more projects on the way. She is so thankful that she gets all these opportunities in her career. Make sure you watch “Down For Whatever” this weekend!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]