LeToya Luckett is talking to Erica Campbell about married life, being pregnant and a new movie for TV One. Marriage has been work, but she is so happy and blessed God gave her this great man. She also is excited about this next chapter of having a baby in a couple of months.
LeToya will be in the movie “Down For Whatever,” which airs on TV One, July 22nd at 8p/7c. The movie is about her character being put up for adoption and years later wanting to know her biological family. This film will touch on abuse, love, forgiveness and more.
Fans should be happy to know that she will be on the next season of “Greenleaf” and has many more projects on the way. She is so thankful that she gets all these opportunities in her career. Make sure you watch “Down For Whatever” this weekend!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Trump Threatens To Shoot Minneapolis Protestors
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Settle Yourself So You Don’t Lose Yourself [VIDEO]
- Protestor Injured In Wild Stand-Off With Police On Los Angeles Freeway [VIDEO]
- Bebe Winans Weighs in on Who He Would Battle for Verzuz
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago