LeToya Luckett is talking to Erica Campbell about married life, being pregnant and a new movie for TV One. Marriage has been work, but she is so happy and blessed God gave her this great man. She also is excited about this next chapter of having a baby in a couple of months.
LeToya will be in the movie “Down For Whatever,” which airs on TV One, July 22nd at 8p/7c. The movie is about her character being put up for adoption and years later wanting to know her biological family. This film will touch on abuse, love, forgiveness and more.
Fans should be happy to know that she will be on the next season of “Greenleaf” and has many more projects on the way. She is so thankful that she gets all these opportunities in her career. Make sure you watch “Down For Whatever” this weekend!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]