LeToya Luckett is talking to Erica Campbell about married life, being pregnant and a new movie for TV One. Marriage has been work, but she is so happy and blessed God gave her this great man. She also is excited about this next chapter of having a baby in a couple of months.
LeToya will be in the movie “Down For Whatever,” which airs on TV One, July 22nd at 8p/7c. The movie is about her character being put up for adoption and years later wanting to know her biological family. This film will touch on abuse, love, forgiveness and more.
Fans should be happy to know that she will be on the next season of “Greenleaf” and has many more projects on the way. She is so thankful that she gets all these opportunities in her career. Make sure you watch “Down For Whatever” this weekend!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]