Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are so in love with each other. They show it so much on “We’re The Campbells,” and the two talked about making time for each other. The couple have multiple jobs to do everyday, but make sure to always check in with each other and send fun messages.
They even spoke about sexting each other and said it’s only for married people. Warryn thinks its nice to get messages all through the day and then when you get home you’re all excited about being with the person you love.
Erica wants everyone to know that making time for each other helps build up your relationship. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]