Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are so in love with each other. They show it so much on “We’re The Campbells,” and the two talked about making time for each other. The couple have multiple jobs to do everyday, but make sure to always check in with each other and send fun messages.
They even spoke about sexting each other and said it’s only for married people. Warryn thinks its nice to get messages all through the day and then when you get home you’re all excited about being with the person you love.
Erica wants everyone to know that making time for each other helps build up your relationship. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays