Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are so in love with each other. They show it so much on “We’re The Campbells,” and the two talked about making time for each other. The couple have multiple jobs to do everyday, but make sure to always check in with each other and send fun messages.
They even spoke about sexting each other and said it’s only for married people. Warryn thinks its nice to get messages all through the day and then when you get home you’re all excited about being with the person you love.
Erica wants everyone to know that making time for each other helps build up your relationship. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!