Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are so in love with each other. They show it so much on “We’re The Campbells,” and the two talked about making time for each other. The couple have multiple jobs to do everyday, but make sure to always check in with each other and send fun messages.
They even spoke about sexting each other and said it’s only for married people. Warryn thinks its nice to get messages all through the day and then when you get home you’re all excited about being with the person you love.
Erica wants everyone to know that making time for each other helps build up your relationship. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
- Juan And Lisa Winans To Release “A Little Soul For Christmas” Album
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Spotted Filming New Late Night Talk Show
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More