Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are so in love with each other. They show it so much on “We’re The Campbells,” and the two talked about making time for each other. The couple have multiple jobs to do everyday, but make sure to always check in with each other and send fun messages.
They even spoke about sexting each other and said it’s only for married people. Warryn thinks its nice to get messages all through the day and then when you get home you’re all excited about being with the person you love.
Erica wants everyone to know that making time for each other helps build up your relationship. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]