Do you have something you want to do but don’t know where to start? Erica Campbell spoke about planning things such as opening a business a new job and preparing for it. She talked about her career and how long she prepped herself for it, but it also cost her somethings in life.
Erica misses out on time with her family and other special moments. When she was younger she always talked about how she wanted to be married and a woman told her to enjoy single life. Marriage is another partnership and you must prepare for that as well to take it on. No one just goes to the airport and gets on a flight you must buy a ticket first. Remember to plan and prep for things you want in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions