Do you have something you want to do but don’t know where to start? Erica Campbell spoke about planning things such as opening a business a new job and preparing for it. She talked about her career and how long she prepped herself for it, but it also cost her somethings in life.
Erica misses out on time with her family and other special moments. When she was younger she always talked about how she wanted to be married and a woman told her to enjoy single life. Marriage is another partnership and you must prepare for that as well to take it on. No one just goes to the airport and gets on a flight you must buy a ticket first. Remember to plan and prep for things you want in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son
- Netflix Announces Release For “Malcolm & Marie” Ahead Of Awards Season
- Gospel Singer Kelontae Gavin Discusses Being Molested As A Child [VIDEO]
- Victor Glover Makes History As First Black Astronaut To Stay At The Space Station
- Florida Cops Defend Killing ‘Terrified’ Teens As Dashcam Video Shows ‘No Threat’
- The Group Fire Debuts New Song, “More Than Friends” [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “Change Is Uncomfortable, But Change Is Needed” [VIDEO]