Do you have something you want to do but don’t know where to start? Erica Campbell spoke about planning things such as opening a business a new job and preparing for it. She talked about her career and how long she prepped herself for it, but it also cost her somethings in life.
Erica misses out on time with her family and other special moments. When she was younger she always talked about how she wanted to be married and a woman told her to enjoy single life. Marriage is another partnership and you must prepare for that as well to take it on. No one just goes to the airport and gets on a flight you must buy a ticket first. Remember to plan and prep for things you want in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Jackson Water Crisis: Activists Blast Judge After Claims He Is ‘Pitting Black Against White’
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party