Do you have something you want to do but don’t know where to start? Erica Campbell spoke about planning things such as opening a business a new job and preparing for it. She talked about her career and how long she prepped herself for it, but it also cost her somethings in life.
Erica misses out on time with her family and other special moments. When she was younger she always talked about how she wanted to be married and a woman told her to enjoy single life. Marriage is another partnership and you must prepare for that as well to take it on. No one just goes to the airport and gets on a flight you must buy a ticket first. Remember to plan and prep for things you want in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]