Will McMillan is a singer, song writer, minister of music and so much more. 6 years ago he was inspired to sing James Cleveland song “Best Thing” and is so grateful to have this opportunity now. Coming from being a director to an artist is everything he wanted and more.
He’s been working in the music business for 12 years working with different gospel artists. Will always prayed about this moment and talked about how God always keeps his word. Sometimes he just wants us to step up and he takes it from there.
Will gave some advice to people that think about giving up and mentioned to stay focused on what they want. Keep working at it and everything will come together. Will can’t wait for fans to hear his album “My Story,” which comes out today!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Gift Some Woman Desire In ‘What Men Want’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears