Will McMillan is a singer, song writer, minister of music and so much more. 6 years ago he was inspired to sing James Cleveland song “Best Thing” and is so grateful to have this opportunity now. Coming from being a director to an artist is everything he wanted and more.
He’s been working in the music business for 12 years working with different gospel artists. Will always prayed about this moment and talked about how God always keeps his word. Sometimes he just wants us to step up and he takes it from there.
Will gave some advice to people that think about giving up and mentioned to stay focused on what they want. Keep working at it and everything will come together. Will can’t wait for fans to hear his album “My Story,” which comes out today!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]