Will McMillan is a singer, song writer, minister of music and so much more. 6 years ago he was inspired to sing James Cleveland song “Best Thing” and is so grateful to have this opportunity now. Coming from being a director to an artist is everything he wanted and more.
He’s been working in the music business for 12 years working with different gospel artists. Will always prayed about this moment and talked about how God always keeps his word. Sometimes he just wants us to step up and he takes it from there.
Will gave some advice to people that think about giving up and mentioned to stay focused on what they want. Keep working at it and everything will come together. Will can’t wait for fans to hear his album “My Story,” which comes out today!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Elon Musk Attacks Apple CEO After The Tech Company Allegedly Halted Advertisements
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility