Will McMillan is a singer, song writer, minister of music and so much more. 6 years ago he was inspired to sing James Cleveland song “Best Thing” and is so grateful to have this opportunity now. Coming from being a director to an artist is everything he wanted and more.
He’s been working in the music business for 12 years working with different gospel artists. Will always prayed about this moment and talked about how God always keeps his word. Sometimes he just wants us to step up and he takes it from there.
Will gave some advice to people that think about giving up and mentioned to stay focused on what they want. Keep working at it and everything will come together. Will can’t wait for fans to hear his album “My Story,” which comes out today!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- Keke Palmer Reveals She Had Abortion At 24 As Part Of #YouKnowMe Hashtag
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- “‘I Can’t Skip My Brother And My Sister.” Halle Berry Speaks To Black Journalists After Publicist Said They Didn’t Have Time
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [VIDEO]
- Ex Gang Member Turned Pastor Recalls Moment He Decided To Follow God [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor Grieves The Painful Loss Of Her Great-Grandmother: “My Heart Can’t Take It”