On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they are having a discussion on whether or not men should always pay for dates. GRIFF believes that men should always pay no matter what. One caller mentioned that he’s old school and that men should always pay. He chased a woman to Texas and had no job and she paid for things for a while.
The caller believes when someone cares about you that’s what they do during your hard times. They’ve been together for 25 years and he’s so in love with her still. Another caller mentioned if the woman pays sometimes its okay and it won’t let him feel like less of a man. One man spoke about always paying for dates and if she wants to go and he doesn’t have money he will postpone the date. Do you think a man should always pay for dates?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits