Dating can be very hard sometimes. In relationships you should be honest and upfront, but what if you marry the person and find out something later on about them. Erica Campbell mentioned what if you find out that the person you fell in love with doesn’t have their front teeth.
TJ said if she found out that her man wore a girdle she would go to the gym with him to lose weight. GRIFF talked about this whole makeup thing and how women can look one way on the internet and then look differently the next time you see them. Tell us if you would stay or leave if someone you were dating wasn’t upfront with you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show
- Newspapers Edited By Frederick Douglass Now Available Online
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends