Dating can be very hard sometimes. In relationships you should be honest and upfront, but what if you marry the person and find out something later on about them. Erica Campbell mentioned what if you find out that the person you fell in love with doesn’t have their front teeth.
TJ said if she found out that her man wore a girdle she would go to the gym with him to lose weight. GRIFF talked about this whole makeup thing and how women can look one way on the internet and then look differently the next time you see them. Tell us if you would stay or leave if someone you were dating wasn’t upfront with you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!
- Black Girl Magic: These Four UCLA Gymnasts Are Flipping The Culture In ‘Essence Girls United’ Cover
- Sgt. Jonathan Pentland Charged With 3rd-Degree Assault After Viral Video Showed Him Physically Harrassing Young Black Man
- Fast & Furious: Tyrese & Ludacris Almost Head To Outer Space In New Trailer For ‘F9’
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright