GRIFF wants you to be more aware when out in public and riding public transportation. He talked about his daughter riding the bus in Atlanta and how a man was doing a lewd act behind her. A man had to warn her and the man doing the act was kicked off the bus.
GRIFF’s daughter was shook and talked about not riding the bus anymore, but GRIFF told her she just needed to be more aware. Cut your headphones down, take one of the earphones out of your ear, look to see what’s going on around you. GRIFF wants everyone to be safe and you can’t do that if you can’t hear what’s around you. Be careful out there everyone!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party