GRIFF wants you to be more aware when out in public and riding public transportation. He talked about his daughter riding the bus in Atlanta and how a man was doing a lewd act behind her. A man had to warn her and the man doing the act was kicked off the bus.
GRIFF’s daughter was shook and talked about not riding the bus anymore, but GRIFF told her she just needed to be more aware. Cut your headphones down, take one of the earphones out of your ear, look to see what’s going on around you. GRIFF wants everyone to be safe and you can’t do that if you can’t hear what’s around you. Be careful out there everyone!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More