Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- People Think The Judge In Kyle Rittenhouse’s Murder Trial Is Biased And Sympathetic To The Defense
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Dave Chappelle Addresses ‘The Closer’ Backlash In Social Media Post
- Howard Living Conditions Blamed On ‘Slumlordy’ Property Management Company As Dorms Placed In ‘Hypercare’
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com