Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com