Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com