Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com