Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- T.C. Carson Says Calling Out Warner Bros.’ Unfair Treatment Of Living Single Cast Got Him Fired
- Rihanna and Jay-Z Donate $2 Million For Coronavirus Relief
- Mr. Griffin: Being Afraid Is Ok, Just Don’t Be Scary [VIDEO]
- 9 Ways To Relieve Stress & Anxiety In A COVID-19 World
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com