Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com