Sisters are doing it for themselves!
“The Real” co-host Loni Love has signed an overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, whose subsidiary Telepictures produces the syndicated daytime talk show. Under the agreement, Love will develop a scripted comedy series for the studio, based on the comedian’s larger-than-life persona as a thriving single woman.
We all know her from her current job as co-host of popular daytime talker “The Real,” recently picked up for an additional two seasons, alongside Adrienne Houghton, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Congratulations!
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
Loni Love Signs New Deal With Warner Bros. Television was originally published on praisebaltimore.com