Erica’s father Eddie was a huge influence in her life. Always providing some of the soundest advice and stories that she still leans on to this day. One of the best pieces of advice Eddie Atkins shared with Erica is to “always make moves when the dust settles”. Mr. Atkins also reminder her that you can “speak your truth in love”.
Even when you may disagree with someone, including family, friends and co-workers … you can find ways to let the word of God lead you when having challenging conversations and to do it with love. Sometimes your biggest emotions can help show you how to love, forgive and move forward.
You must keep love centered in everything you do – even is times of adversity … as 1 Corinthians 16:14 explains … Let all you do be done in love.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]