Erica’s father Eddie was a huge influence in her life. Always providing some of the soundest advice and stories that she still leans on to this day. One of the best pieces of advice Eddie Atkins shared with Erica is to “always make moves when the dust settles”. Mr. Atkins also reminder her that you can “speak your truth in love”.
Even when you may disagree with someone, including family, friends and co-workers … you can find ways to let the word of God lead you when having challenging conversations and to do it with love. Sometimes your biggest emotions can help show you how to love, forgive and move forward.
You must keep love centered in everything you do – even is times of adversity … as 1 Corinthians 16:14 explains … Let all you do be done in love.
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Fred Hammond Describes His Experience With COVID-19 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor