Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Brandy Norwood Returns As Cinderella In Disney Plus’ ‘Descendants: The Rise of Red’
- Zacardi Cortez Announces “Imprint Experience” Tour
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars