Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More