Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False