Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game