Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack