From week to week fans watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell on “We’re The Campbells” and love every moment of it. The couple shows what it’s like to go through ups and downs, but remain so loving to each other. In this video they discuss sex while married.
Erica mentioned that when you’re married you’re not competing with someone else and that you should have a healthy sex life. Warryn spoke about how when you have sex with someone you aren’t married to, you can feel off or that something is wrong. He even quoted a scripture about sex in marriage and Erica spoke about people trying to justify when they have sex and aren’t married.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbell’s” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Cece Winas Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- Here’s Your Monday Reminder To ‘Embrace Every Stage Of Life’ From Ciara
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Motivational Moment in Black History
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners
The Clark Sisters Receive Lifetime Achievement Award from the Recording Academy
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas