From week to week fans watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell on “We’re The Campbells” and love every moment of it. The couple shows what it’s like to go through ups and downs, but remain so loving to each other. In this video they discuss sex while married.
Erica mentioned that when you’re married you’re not competing with someone else and that you should have a healthy sex life. Warryn spoke about how when you have sex with someone you aren’t married to, you can feel off or that something is wrong. He even quoted a scripture about sex in marriage and Erica spoke about people trying to justify when they have sex and aren’t married.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbell’s” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NYPD Fires Officer Accused Of Fatally Choking Eric Garner
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]
- BET Sunday Best Recap: Joshua Copeland, Melvin Crispell III Advance To Finals, Fantasia Debuts New Single [VIDEO]
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’ [VIDEO]
- #BlackExcellence: 11-Year-Old Academic Standout Dionn Megginson Starts High School