From week to week fans watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell on “We’re The Campbells” and love every moment of it. The couple shows what it’s like to go through ups and downs, but remain so loving to each other. In this video they discuss sex while married.
Erica mentioned that when you’re married you’re not competing with someone else and that you should have a healthy sex life. Warryn spoke about how when you have sex with someone you aren’t married to, you can feel off or that something is wrong. He even quoted a scripture about sex in marriage and Erica spoke about people trying to justify when they have sex and aren’t married.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbell’s” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- Ikea Allowed Muslims To Safely Pray In There Parking Lot While Social Distancing [PHOTO]
- Protected: Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell ® “AARP Black Music Month Promotion”
- Wearing Her Natural Hair On-Air Was One Of Angela Rye’s Most Powerful Political Statements
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Black Man Dies After Minneapolis Officer Puts Knee In His Neck During Arrest
- Central Park “Karen” Lost Her Job And Her Dog After Racist Video Goes Viral
- Florida Republicans Reverses Ex-Felons’ Rights To Vote, 90-Year-Old Woman Shields Grandson From Police & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The President [VIDEO]