Candy Crush game can be addicting at times and Erica Campbell is having a hard time beating level 102. She asked listeners to tweet her about any advice they can give her, but she’s ready to delete the app soon. It’s hurting her life and is over it.
For the poll question they discussed heartbreak and if it’s better if it happens when you’re younger. GRIFF spoke about how he was in love every week when he was younger and it helped him to get his heart broken because it prepared him for it in the future. Do you think heartbreak is good for you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]