Candy Crush game can be addicting at times and Erica Campbell is having a hard time beating level 102. She asked listeners to tweet her about any advice they can give her, but she’s ready to delete the app soon. It’s hurting her life and is over it.
For the poll question they discussed heartbreak and if it’s better if it happens when you’re younger. GRIFF spoke about how he was in love every week when he was younger and it helped him to get his heart broken because it prepared him for it in the future. Do you think heartbreak is good for you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: JJ Hairston Debuts New Single, “You Are Lord Of It All”