Candy Crush game can be addicting at times and Erica Campbell is having a hard time beating level 102. She asked listeners to tweet her about any advice they can give her, but she’s ready to delete the app soon. It’s hurting her life and is over it.
For the poll question they discussed heartbreak and if it’s better if it happens when you’re younger. GRIFF spoke about how he was in love every week when he was younger and it helped him to get his heart broken because it prepared him for it in the future. Do you think heartbreak is good for you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]