Candy Crush game can be addicting at times and Erica Campbell is having a hard time beating level 102. She asked listeners to tweet her about any advice they can give her, but she’s ready to delete the app soon. It’s hurting her life and is over it.
For the poll question they discussed heartbreak and if it’s better if it happens when you’re younger. GRIFF spoke about how he was in love every week when he was younger and it helped him to get his heart broken because it prepared him for it in the future. Do you think heartbreak is good for you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits