David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]