“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Prayerful Union (July 1st)
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Freedom Always Involves Some Struggle
- Coach Shaun D: How To Create The Perfect Resume
- Akron: Jayland Walker Protests Lead to 50 Arrests, Fireworks Cancelled, City Under Curfew
- Coach Shaun D: Tips For Starting A Business In The Current Market
- Is Kevin Durant Running From His Responsibilities? | I Hate The Homies Ep. 7
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Pastor Creflo Dollar Admits In New Sermon That He Misled Congregants On Tithing
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Renew the Fireworks In Your Marriage Today