“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox