Warryn Campbell joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss “We’re The Campbells,” music and living a healthier lifestyle. He mentioned that he loves the show so much because it shows the family how they really are. Warryn couldn’t be more proud of his wife and children.
He also spoke about experiencing health issues and going to the doctor. A lot of men have a issue with going to the doctor whether it’s out of fear or just not wanting to. He encourages all men to eat healthy and seek help when you need it.
GRIFF mentioned that he goes to the doctor even if it’s just for a headache sometimes. He also told Warryn that watching the show is like watching the Obama’s. Erica Campbell talked about how proud she is of Warryn and appreciates how hard he works for his family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’