Warryn Campbell joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss “We’re The Campbells,” music and living a healthier lifestyle. He mentioned that he loves the show so much because it shows the family how they really are. Warryn couldn’t be more proud of his wife and children.
He also spoke about experiencing health issues and going to the doctor. A lot of men have a issue with going to the doctor whether it’s out of fear or just not wanting to. He encourages all men to eat healthy and seek help when you need it.
GRIFF mentioned that he goes to the doctor even if it’s just for a headache sometimes. He also told Warryn that watching the show is like watching the Obama’s. Erica Campbell talked about how proud she is of Warryn and appreciates how hard he works for his family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons