Did you catch “We’re The Campbells” last night? Erica Campbell had to talk to Krista Campbell about taking her makeup without asking and trying to follow in some of her friends footsteps. GRIFF mentioned that he remembers his oldest daughter wearing makeup and now he has his 11-year-old doing the same thing.
He talked about where you place the shimmer and bronzer on your face and how you blend it. GRIFF was also touched by Warryn Campbell having daddy daughter day because he does that with his children. One of the most exciting things was Erica and Warryn preparing for their video for the new single.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” season finale, Tuesday on TV One at 8p/7c!
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Nurse Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’