Did you catch “We’re The Campbells” last night? Erica Campbell had to talk to Krista Campbell about taking her makeup without asking and trying to follow in some of her friends footsteps. GRIFF mentioned that he remembers his oldest daughter wearing makeup and now he has his 11-year-old doing the same thing.
He talked about where you place the shimmer and bronzer on your face and how you blend it. GRIFF was also touched by Warryn Campbell having daddy daughter day because he does that with his children. One of the most exciting things was Erica and Warryn preparing for their video for the new single.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” season finale, Tuesday on TV One at 8p/7c!
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]