Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell address a topic on “We’re The Campbells” that is quite interesting. Everyone has their own way of going about money in the marriage. Warryn mentioned that when they first got married they had separate everything.
Right now they have separate accounts as well as joint accounts, but they both have access to it. They both realized at one point that they’re a team and a that moment something shifted in the relationship. Warryn feels if you have a secret anything that it’s not a marriage. Erica mentioned that people think marriage is easy, but there is more to it than changing your name, sex and the ring. Do you think married couples should have a separate stash?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer