Erica Campbell spoke about how she opened her Bible app and was listening to Psalms 21. She then began talking about how people will bash you at times, lie on you and so much more. We then try to fight the battle, but we must realize we won’t win.
Erica wants you to know that God fights our battles and we must learn not to carry as well as let it go. Free yourself because if you don’t it can lead to you not sleeping or weighing you down. Leave it to God and everything will be okay.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee