Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash after meeting with Donald Trump a couple of weeks ago. His wife, Aventer Gray spoke about what she thought of it and she told him not to go. She didn’t understand at first why he was going, but then when he spoke about jail reform she thought it was okay.
Aventer also felt that people wouldn’t understand because they’re so broken by what the administration has done to so many people. John told her that he heard God’s voice and after that the conversation was over. He said that he honors the voice of his wife and her leadership, but sometime as a man you have to walk alone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- James Fortune & Wife Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Jekalyn Carr Drops Two New Songs Of Declaration [LISTEN HERE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Gospel Industry Fight [VIDEO]
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- I Spy Koryn Hawthorne: Did You Know She Was In An Old Video With Bri Babineaux? Watch This…
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know