Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
- Fired Flight Attendant Sues Delta For Racial Discrimination Over Anti-Trump Social Post
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Adrienne Bailon and Israel Houghton Welcome First Child Together
- Guess Who’s Coming To Apple TV+? New ‘Sidney’ Documentary Pays Homage To Sidney Poitier
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- #HelpAmericaVote Day Encourages People To Volunteer As Poll Workers
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]