Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86