Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]