CeCe Winans called into “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about the movie “Beautifully Broken.” She was contacted by Michele Duffy and once CeCe saw the movie she wanted to be involved in the film. CeCe sings the song from the soundtrack and this weekend fans can see it.
The movie is about friendship, forgiveness and so much more. It has a special message that gives hope to everyone going through things. CeCe also shared that brokenness doesn’t disqualify you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next