GRIFF was at the Women’s Empowerment Expo in Detroit this weekend and a woman by the name of Melinda slid him a note. He mentioned that on the note she asked for GRIFF to pray that her job gets better toilet tissue. GRIFF began praying that people stop buying 1-ply tissue.
He said they should get Charmin or another good brand. GRIFF believes you shouldn’t go cheap when it comes to products in the bathroom. Get good toilet tissue, toothpaste, mouth wash and more. We pray Melinda’s job gets better toilet tissue or else she might have to buy her own.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations