GRIFF was at the Women’s Empowerment Expo in Detroit this weekend and a woman by the name of Melinda slid him a note. He mentioned that on the note she asked for GRIFF to pray that her job gets better toilet tissue. GRIFF began praying that people stop buying 1-ply tissue.
He said they should get Charmin or another good brand. GRIFF believes you shouldn’t go cheap when it comes to products in the bathroom. Get good toilet tissue, toothpaste, mouth wash and more. We pray Melinda’s job gets better toilet tissue or else she might have to buy her own.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s