GRIFF was at the Women’s Empowerment Expo in Detroit this weekend and a woman by the name of Melinda slid him a note. He mentioned that on the note she asked for GRIFF to pray that her job gets better toilet tissue. GRIFF began praying that people stop buying 1-ply tissue.
He said they should get Charmin or another good brand. GRIFF believes you shouldn’t go cheap when it comes to products in the bathroom. Get good toilet tissue, toothpaste, mouth wash and more. We pray Melinda’s job gets better toilet tissue or else she might have to buy her own.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More