GRIFF was at the Women’s Empowerment Expo in Detroit this weekend and a woman by the name of Melinda slid him a note. He mentioned that on the note she asked for GRIFF to pray that her job gets better toilet tissue. GRIFF began praying that people stop buying 1-ply tissue.
He said they should get Charmin or another good brand. GRIFF believes you shouldn’t go cheap when it comes to products in the bathroom. Get good toilet tissue, toothpaste, mouth wash and more. We pray Melinda’s job gets better toilet tissue or else she might have to buy her own.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Happy Anniversary: Michelle And Barack Obama Celebrate Their 31st Wedding Anniversary
- At Least Four Shot At Morgan State University
- Issa Rae Named Creative Director of the 2024 American Black Film Festival
- “Absolute Workaholic” Idris Elba Says He’s Been In Therapy For A Year To Fix Some “Unhealthy Habits”
- Kelly Rowland Talks Parenting And Giving Herself Grace In ‘Kindred by PARENTS’’ Black Joy Issue
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seat Belt Stop
- Angela Bassett Makes Her Runway Debut With Mugler – And We Love Every Minute
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee