GRIFF was at the Women’s Empowerment Expo in Detroit this weekend and a woman by the name of Melinda slid him a note. He mentioned that on the note she asked for GRIFF to pray that her job gets better toilet tissue. GRIFF began praying that people stop buying 1-ply tissue.
He said they should get Charmin or another good brand. GRIFF believes you shouldn’t go cheap when it comes to products in the bathroom. Get good toilet tissue, toothpaste, mouth wash and more. We pray Melinda’s job gets better toilet tissue or else she might have to buy her own.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020