A new segment “No Judgement Zone” is all about people telling stories of their past and how God delivered them. Danielle Williams-McCord is a writer, Evangelist and empowerment speaker. At the age of 8 she was molested, at 10 her father tried to kill her and at 14 a choir member introduced her into a lifestyle that made her go down the wrong path.
McCord began stripping when she was 14, did pornography at 18 and spoke about how being in a dysfunctional household made her think this is how it was supposed to be. Her breaking point came when she traveled to New York and met with a pimp that locked her up for 3 weeks. While there he beat, raped and did other things.
She prayed for someone to save her and one day his friend came downstairs to the basement. In her prayer she told God she would leave this lifestyle. McCord went back to LA and got into a mentorship program and then into the ministry. God literally saved her life and she is forever grateful for that. She currently has a book out called “From Porn to the Pulpit” and prays her message helps someone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Extend An Olive Branch [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls On Jesus After Being Shot At Church, Survives
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Thoughts? Justin Bieber Sings Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna At Emotional Memorial
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]
- LeBron James Is Writing A Children’s Book