Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Can’t Quite Find The Words For His Fifteen Seconds Of Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]