Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays