Dr. Ian Smith is a New York Times best-selling author and TV personality. He has authored fourteen books and served two terms on President Obama‘s council for fitness, sports and nutrition. At the start of a new year, dieting and working out is often the focus for many.
But Dr. Ian Smith explains why weight loss shouldn’t be a part of a New Year’s resolution, and how people commonly make a mistake in their choosing of a workout and dieting plan that fits them. He also talks about where to get protein on a meat-free diet, and why you should stay away from farm-raised fish. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor Talks About Serving His Country And God
- Love Talking: Heavy Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Makes A Great Announcement About Mary Mary [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Unique [EXCLUSIVE]
- Travis Greene Shares His Testimony About The Day He Saw Jesus [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Gracious Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Rush The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Artists, Pay Attention! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: It’s Bigger Than You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Shines In His Role In The Film “The Chronicles Of Ernie & Cerbie” [VIDEO]