Dr. Ian Smith is a New York Times best-selling author and TV personality. He has authored fourteen books and served two terms on President Obama‘s council for fitness, sports and nutrition. At the start of a new year, dieting and working out is often the focus for many.
But Dr. Ian Smith explains why weight loss shouldn’t be a part of a New Year’s resolution, and how people commonly make a mistake in their choosing of a workout and dieting plan that fits them. He also talks about where to get protein on a meat-free diet, and why you should stay away from farm-raised fish. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]
- NBA Legend Bill Russell Recovering From Dehydration After Hospital Scare
- “Greenleaf” Actress Arrested At ATL’s Houston’s For Using Restroom For Too Long [VIDEO]
- Fathering While Black? Yes, It’s Now Suspicious
- The Cromarties Talk About Life With Blended Family Of 14 Kids
- These Curly-Haired Sisters Are Changing Lives For The Better
- Black Moms Matter: How Do You Explain Death To Your Child?