Super Bowl Sunday is almost here! Tony Dungy is the former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts, a football analyst for NBC sports, and his teams average more wins in a season than anyone else’s in the NFL’s history. He became the first African-American coach to lead his team to a championship, with the Colts in 2007’s Super Bowl 41. Tony talks about his excitement for the Patriots vs. Eagles game in this year’s Super Bowl, and why it’s a David & Goliath type of situation.
Tony also talks about growing up in the late 70s, and how he learned early on that he shouldn’t make football his whole life. Because of that, he has always lived his life in order to serve the Lord, not to be the boss or serve solely the game of football itself. Tony also talks about working with the Colts, which had a noticeable impact on Peyton Manning. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals Going A Year Without Sugar Has Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis: “I Can’t Even Believe It!”
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]