GRIFF says he has completed his Cali Worship Fast, which required him to stay away from meats, sweets and alcohol. He reflects on the clarity he has felt he has felt over the last 21 days. But now that the fast is over, he can have a little treat every now and again. Yesterday, he says, he had a piece of chocolate for the first time in those 21 days, and it was such a magical moment that he had to close his eyes.
Today, he is so overwhelmed with gratitude about that experience that he had to pray about it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- Keke Palmer Reveals She Had Abortion At 24 As Part Of #YouKnowMe Hashtag
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- “‘I Can’t Skip My Brother And My Sister.” Halle Berry Speaks To Black Journalists After Publicist Said They Didn’t Have Time
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [VIDEO]
- Ex Gang Member Turned Pastor Recalls Moment He Decided To Follow God [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor Grieves The Painful Loss Of Her Great-Grandmother: “My Heart Can’t Take It”