Sam Smith returned to the Grammy Awards stage to sing his new single “Pray” off his “The Thrill of It All” album. The song was beautifully sung as the gospel choir backed him up and the band set the tone. “Pray” is a beautiful ballad that fans will love to hear.
According to Billboard, Smith went on stage with confidence and delivered each note with ease. He made the audience get chills and filled them with emotions. Smith’s sophomore album might be nominated next year, but we will have to wait for that.
RELATED: 2018 Gospel Grammy Award Winners
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?
- Pastor Freddie Haynes On How New Restrictive Voter Laws Would Impact The Disenfranchised
- Joel Osteen Criticized For Owning $325K Ferrari
- ‘Do Better’: Naomi Osaka Blocks Megyn ‘Blackface’ Kelly On Twitter For Trolling Her Anxiety
- Emmett Till Funeral Location & Other Black Churches To Receive Preservation Grant For Historic Sites
- Kentucky Woman Facing Civil Trial After Dragging Girl In Freak School Bus Accident Caught On Video