Sam Smith returned to the Grammy Awards stage to sing his new single “Pray” off his “The Thrill of It All” album. The song was beautifully sung as the gospel choir backed him up and the band set the tone. “Pray” is a beautiful ballad that fans will love to hear.
According to Billboard, Smith went on stage with confidence and delivered each note with ease. He made the audience get chills and filled them with emotions. Smith’s sophomore album might be nominated next year, but we will have to wait for that.
RELATED: 2018 Gospel Grammy Award Winners
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Family Who Named Their Newborn Twins, Covid & Corona [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Having Childlike Faith [VIDEO]
- Congrats! Jeezy & Jeannie Mai Get Engaged
- A Time of Refreshing: VaShawn Mitchell & Friends Mini Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO PREMIERE]
- Porsha Invites Women To Break The Stigma Of Having A Miscarriage
- Detroit Bus Driver Who Complained About A Passenger Coughing Has Died Of COVID-19
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]