Marc Morial is the president of the National Urban League. He talks about the No Ceiling On Success campaign, which is designed to highlight and challenge the disparities in education for black and brown students. Marc explains why we have to mobilize parents, teachers and community leaders to demand the best for our public schools. For our community to exceed economically, Marc explains, we need to ensure that our children get the best education.
Marc breaks down the path to preparing our kids for college, and making sure they have a plan for their education. Additional, he talks about things we can do to improve the schools in our neighborhoods, rather than having to go to other districts Marc also talks about how we can use social media to engage and become more informed about our schools. Check out this informative exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Be Careful With The Blame Game [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Can’t Quite Find The Words For His Fifteen Seconds Of Praise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Flu Season 2.0 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can You Sing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Quincy Jones Issued An Apology [EXCLUSIVE]