Nick Foles has a lot to be thankful for. His team, the Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl, he received the MVP award and wore his special bracelet dedicated to Jesus when all this happened. According to The Wild Card, when Foles took over as quarterback some fans didn’t believe they were going to make it to the big game.
Foles is a dedicated Christian that talks about God with his teammates and wears a special bracelet. During the game you could see the “WWJD” bracelet on his wrist. The slogan stands for “What would Jesus do?” and some compare it to Tim Tebow’s “John 3:16” wear.
It is reported that Foles exposed more than 100 million people watching the game to his special bracelet. After playing football Foles might become a pastor to spread the word of God. Congratulations to the Eagles and all the fans.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot Multiple Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name