Nick Foles has a lot to be thankful for. His team, the Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl, he received the MVP award and wore his special bracelet dedicated to Jesus when all this happened. According to The Wild Card, when Foles took over as quarterback some fans didn’t believe they were going to make it to the big game.
Foles is a dedicated Christian that talks about God with his teammates and wears a special bracelet. During the game you could see the “WWJD” bracelet on his wrist. The slogan stands for “What would Jesus do?” and some compare it to Tim Tebow’s “John 3:16” wear.
It is reported that Foles exposed more than 100 million people watching the game to his special bracelet. After playing football Foles might become a pastor to spread the word of God. Congratulations to the Eagles and all the fans.
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Hennessy Launches $10 Million Fellowship Program For HBCU Students
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]