TJ reads from Luke 17:6, which talks about how having faith even as small as a mustard seed enables us to do very big things. TJ used to lead children’s time at her church in Milwaukee, and she once gave the children bags of mustard seeds.
TJ reminds us that it’s important that we feed ourselves with the word of God, because you never know when the next storm will come. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy Prays For Forgiveness And A Cure For COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Ellis Marsalis Jr., Jazz Pianist, Father Of Wynton and Branford Marsalis, Dies at 85
- See The Masks LL Cool J’s Fashion Designer Daughter Made For Healthcare Workers
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- 10 Scriptures That’ll Get You Through Tough Times