Now that “Black Panther” has made over $700 million, GRIFF says it should be alright for some good bootlegs to begin circulating. But they have to be good, GRIFF notes. They have to be just as good as the regular version; no skipping, or people dressed up pretending to be the characters in the movie.
GRIFF says he’s not trying to take money out of anyone’s pocket. It’s just time for the people to get some access after “Black Panther” won so big at the box office. Click on the audio player to hear more from GRIFF’s Prayer from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage