Last night’s Oscars Awards are receiving pretty positive reviews from its audience. With Jordan Peele‘s win for the screenplay of his film, “Get Out,” and Kobe Bryant‘s delightfully surprising win for his animated short, “Dear Basketball,” the evening was full of good news.
Tiffany Haddish and Maya Rudolph teamed up to present a couple of awards, and their dynamic was comedic perfection! Despite appearing in a gorgeous African-print dress on the red carpet (a tribute to her late father), Check out the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Law Enforcement Investigates Massive Power Outage in Moore County, NC
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Chuck D Urges For Elon Musk To Remove N-Word From Twitter
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Integrity Is Possible (December 5, 2022)
- Bob McGrath, Original “Sesame Street” Cast Member, Dies at 90
- Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed
- OP-ED: Deion Sanders Was Never The Savior For HBCUs