Last night’s Oscars Awards are receiving pretty positive reviews from its audience. With Jordan Peele‘s win for the screenplay of his film, “Get Out,” and Kobe Bryant‘s delightfully surprising win for his animated short, “Dear Basketball,” the evening was full of good news.
Tiffany Haddish and Maya Rudolph teamed up to present a couple of awards, and their dynamic was comedic perfection! Despite appearing in a gorgeous African-print dress on the red carpet (a tribute to her late father), Check out the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Ben Tankard Takes Flight With New Album ‘Rise!’