Last night’s Oscars Awards are receiving pretty positive reviews from its audience. With Jordan Peele‘s win for the screenplay of his film, “Get Out,” and Kobe Bryant‘s delightfully surprising win for his animated short, “Dear Basketball,” the evening was full of good news.
Tiffany Haddish and Maya Rudolph teamed up to present a couple of awards, and their dynamic was comedic perfection! Despite appearing in a gorgeous African-print dress on the red carpet (a tribute to her late father), Check out the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry’s Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ronnie DeVoe With His Adorable Twins [PHOTOS]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Anita Baker, Humanitarian Heroes To Be Honored At BET Awards
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE]
- “Queen Sugar” Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 & 5: Family Business