All this week on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’ve been discussing the topic of “Church Hurt.” As the week closes they began to talk about the healing process and how to overcome it. The first step is to look to God and pray for healing.
Talking about it can be very hard sometimes and this week we learned more people are dealing with church hurt than we know. Free yourself by telling your story and know you aren’t alone. GRIFF thanked everyone for sharing their hurt and we will continue to everyone that is going through this painful situation.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits
- Grambling University Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 7 Injured Days After Another Fatal Gun Incident On Campus
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict And Her Fashionable Family Slay On Instagram
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- BET Is Bringing The ‘2021 Soul Train Awards’ To Apollo Theater For The First Time Ever
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With New Name
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation