All this week on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’ve been discussing the topic of “Church Hurt.” As the week closes they began to talk about the healing process and how to overcome it. The first step is to look to God and pray for healing.
Talking about it can be very hard sometimes and this week we learned more people are dealing with church hurt than we know. Free yourself by telling your story and know you aren’t alone. GRIFF thanked everyone for sharing their hurt and we will continue to everyone that is going through this painful situation.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him