Erica Campbell spoke about not fearing things in life. Sometimes we get scared, but we should never allow fear to paralyze us. If we let it get in our way we won’t be successful and not go after things we want.
Erica wants us to stand firm and push through. God is always by our side and we must stay encouraged. Don’t fear and you can make it through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Dustin Diamond Diagnosed With Cancer
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges