Bryan Popin is an amazing gospel singer and has been in the industry for the last 23 years. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he almost lost his marriage, had money problems, but always turned to god. He believes God has called him to do this.
Bryan wants to help people come together and be a bridge builder. His goal is to keep encouraging others and continue to work on his music. He also spoke about how much he loves spending time with his family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Remedy for Weariness (June 30th)
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- White Kansas Man Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Threatening Black Man Walking In ‘White Town’
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- ‘Serve It And Charge Her’: Emmett Till’s Family Wants White Woman Arrested Amid Discovery Of 1955 Warrant
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case