Bryan Popin is an amazing gospel singer and has been in the industry for the last 23 years. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he almost lost his marriage, had money problems, but always turned to god. He believes God has called him to do this.
Bryan wants to help people come together and be a bridge builder. His goal is to keep encouraging others and continue to work on his music. He also spoke about how much he loves spending time with his family.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- Black Women With Natural Hair Are Less Likely To Get Job Interviews, Research Says
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Hulu’s New Film ‘BAD HAIR’ Takes A Deeper Look At Wearing Weaves To Conform To European Beauty Standards
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak