Callers talk to Erica Campbell about pushing kids to grow up and it was quite interesting. One caller spoke about how her mother was there for her brothers more than her. She tried to make her daughters independent and hold on to the boys more. The caller even mentioned one of her brothers cried because he couldn’t fry chicken like his mom.
Another caller who is a teacher spoke about how you must let children make certain decisions. He noticed that in the classroom kids always look for someone to make decisions for them and they can’t think independently. Let us know when you think is a good time to push your kids to grow up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Woman In Viral Maya Angelou Clip Comes Forward [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]