Callers talk to Erica Campbell about pushing kids to grow up and it was quite interesting. One caller spoke about how her mother was there for her brothers more than her. She tried to make her daughters independent and hold on to the boys more. The caller even mentioned one of her brothers cried because he couldn’t fry chicken like his mom.
Another caller who is a teacher spoke about how you must let children make certain decisions. He noticed that in the classroom kids always look for someone to make decisions for them and they can’t think independently. Let us know when you think is a good time to push your kids to grow up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”