What does your life say about you? Erica Campbell celebrated her birthday this weekend and was a bit stressed about some things. She called up a friend and she immediately told her to put Jesus at the center of whatever she was feeling.
When you go through certain things it can really change your attitude, but you must hold on to your faith. At every moment you must be consistent get your heart and spirit right. Don’t say you can’t trust God and believe that he is there for you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April
- Rest Easy, Legend: After André Leon Talley’s Many Contributions To Vogue, This Is How The Publication Honors Him
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Watch: Sha’Carri Richardson Shares Trailer For Documentary Film ‘Sub Eleven Seconds’ Executive Produced By Virgil Abloh
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away