What does your life say about you? Erica Campbell celebrated her birthday this weekend and was a bit stressed about some things. She called up a friend and she immediately told her to put Jesus at the center of whatever she was feeling.
When you go through certain things it can really change your attitude, but you must hold on to your faith. At every moment you must be consistent get your heart and spirit right. Don’t say you can’t trust God and believe that he is there for you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]
- The Dollys, Coming Soon: Jermaine Dolly Shares Engagement Photos
- WATCH LIVE: The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Long-Awaited ‘Willy Wonka’ Prequel Sets March 2023 Release Date
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Mary J. Blige And Simone I. Smith Launch Their Latest Jewelry Collection, Fly Girls
- Stephen Jackson Says Kyrie Irving Bought Home For George Floyd’s Family