Jason Crabb has been singing gospel music for quite some time. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he is so honored everyday that God has chosen him to have this career and share the love of him. Jason believes that when you give your heart to Jesus it is one of the best moments of life that you will always reflect on.
He also talked about the separation of music and how he doesn’t enjoy it at all. Jason mentioned that anything that is separate isn’t of God because we are supposed to love on each other to make the kingdom of God stronger. He is also humbled and excited that he is being inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment