Jason Crabb has been singing gospel music for quite some time. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he is so honored everyday that God has chosen him to have this career and share the love of him. Jason believes that when you give your heart to Jesus it is one of the best moments of life that you will always reflect on.
He also talked about the separation of music and how he doesn’t enjoy it at all. Jason mentioned that anything that is separate isn’t of God because we are supposed to love on each other to make the kingdom of God stronger. He is also humbled and excited that he is being inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host