Jason Crabb has been singing gospel music for quite some time. He spoke to Erica Campbell about how he is so honored everyday that God has chosen him to have this career and share the love of him. Jason believes that when you give your heart to Jesus it is one of the best moments of life that you will always reflect on.
He also talked about the separation of music and how he doesn’t enjoy it at all. Jason mentioned that anything that is separate isn’t of God because we are supposed to love on each other to make the kingdom of God stronger. He is also humbled and excited that he is being inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A Six Part Series
- ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- Emmett Till’s Family, “Till” Director Respond to Oscars Snub
- MNRK Music Group Celebrates Nominations for Recording Artists Major., Jonathan McReynolds and James Fortune @ The 54th NAACP Image Awards
- CeCe Winans Releases New Music Video and Prepares for Tour
- Was GMA’s Amy Robach Blindsided By TJ Holmes’ EXTRA Extramarital Affairs?
- ‘Scandal-Free’ Obama Gave All Classified Documents To National Archives, Rep Says