It’s a wonderful day for Erica Campbell, GRIFF and the rest of the team. They are celebrating 2 years of “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” She talked about how thankful she is for everyone that is around and all the help she got when she first got to radio.
GRIFF also thanked her for the opportunity and talked about how Erica was a natural on the radio. They had ups and downs for a little bit, but found their groove. Thank you to everyone that has continued to support the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer